Online Activities for Kids
[la_heading tag=”h3″ use_gfont_title=”yes” title_fz=”xlg:70px;lg:50px;md:50px;sm:50px;xs:50px;mb:50px;” title_lh=”xlg:70px;lg:50px;md:50px;sm:50px;xs:50px;mb:50px;” title=”Online Activities for Kids” title_font=”font_family:Nunito%3A300%2Cregular%2C700|font_style:300%20light%20regular%3A300%3Anormal”][/la_heading]
We are all in quarantine these days and it can be difficult to find interactive and educational online activities for kids. We found some great suggestions for you!
We Found 5 Best Online Kids Activity Platform
s from very well family’s archives!! Check these out!
1. TheKidzPage.com has more than 5,000 pages of learning games and activities. Online coloring pages, jigsaw puzzles and word games are just a few sections of this massive site. Each holiday has its own section of activities and games to enjoy with your children.
2. One visit to FunBrain.com and you’ll want to bookmark it for your kids. Math, reading, online books and learning games are just some of the site’s many treats. Fun Brain caters to preschoolers through 8th graders.
3. LearningGamesforKids.com is all about games that teach kids almost every subject you can think of. Word, spelling, social studies, brain, science, art, vocabulary, literature and keyboarding games will get your kids started on a learning adventure.
4. Watch animal cameras, learn interesting tidbits about animals, see and share photos of nature, learn about different countries and try science experiments on Kids.NationalGeographic.com
5. When a parent mentions they are looking for some great educational websites for their kids, it’s not long before Starfall.com is mentioned. The site has been online since 2002 and works with your children from letter recognition to reading plays, nonfiction, and comics.
Enjoy! Don’t forget to comment your feedback below the best baby dolls website